Practical accessibility advice and attention-grabbing audio to promote the potential of blind and partially sighted people.
What Can Dave do for you?
- Training – develop assistive technology skills and blindness awareness to support independence at home, school and in the workplace.
- Deliver entertaining presentations covering a wide range of subjects including: blind parenting, blind sport, blind travel, access to books and the value of Braille.
- Test and report on the accessibility and usability of your products and services from a blindness perspective.
- Produce audio packages for broadcast radio, podcasts and product training.
- Record warm and powerful voiceover narration for your audio and video projects.
- Plan marketing campaigns including: segmentation, identifying USPs, developing effective calls to action and understanding metrics.
Why Choose Dave?
- Personal and professional experience. For 15 years Dave has been delivering projects for NGOs, technology manufacturers and broadcast media. Dave’s personal passion for accessibility comes from being a blind dad, blind cricket captain and braille reader.
- Mobility. Nothing beats meeting face to face and Dave is happy to travel to you throughout the UK and overseas.
- Braille. Dave was the first blind person to successfully complete the UEB Online training program created by the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children’s Renwick Centre.
- Safeguarding. Dave has been DBS checked..
If your project is not suited to Dave’s skills, he will work with you to find an individual or organisation who can offer a suitable solution.